Friday, October 19, 2012

If I put "binder" in the title, how many will find my blog?

     It's October 19, post 2nd Presidential debate... I won't actually talk about that. Hahaha!
I'm desperately wanting a place to rant and write like I used to on Myspace all those years ago. And I don't want a new Word Press. And I don't want a new Tumblr. And I like being the Filthy Book Reader.
     Facebook threw up this book for me to notice on their Ad Ravaged Right Side Bar (Facebook with advertising... who was naive to think he could create it withoug monetizing?!! Oh yea..)... The Skin You Live In.  This book will help you "... become more comfortable when reaching across racial and cultural lines." Wow. Just wow. But at least someone's writing about it if someone needs help with this dilemma. Hard to believe... but many need help relating to someone of a different color or culture.
    Speaking of books, this is the part where I do not talk about "50 Shades of Grey".... at least not yet.  I gotta wait till my Mom finishes and sends me the copy she borrowed from my Aunt.  Um. I turned 50 shades of green when my Mom told me she was reading it and immediately started shitting on the book. Then I realized, how can I censor my Mom when she never censored me.  Hell, when I was 16 she had no idea I was reading "The Story of O" and "9 1/2 Weeks" along with my best friend.  So I have ordered Jay Wiseman's "SM 101" and "Screw the Roses, Give me the Thorns" for a nice tutorial when I visit my family... not that it matters.  But it's kind of neat that I will get to share with them the self-taught sexology I've acquired for years and can explain how bad "50 Shades" is.

Cougar Alert: the "Almost Famous" kid got tall... and good looking as hell. He's in that zoo movie with Matt Daman and I didn't recognize him.
Ladies and Gentleman, Patrick Fugit looks better than Russell and Jeff Bebe combined:

No comments:

Post a Comment